quarta-feira, 12 de novembro de 2014

4th anniversary

I don't know how I should feel today. Everything is going wrong but I don't want to give up and byside this today is also, or would be, our fourth anniversary. I admite that I'm not feeling quiet good but I won't write a depressive text saying how broken I should be bc we are apart, instead I write about all the amazing things that come to my mind on this day. I can still feel the excitement I felt 4 years ago when I was sitting at school waiting to meet you. I knew that something was different, special, on that 11th november 2010 and for me it was the most special day of my life. I can still feel your hand holding mine on that cold rainy day. At that time I never thought that we would come so far because we were like day/night, we were so different but that's what made us so strong. It would be our 4th anniversary and I can't understand why we gave up. We should have fought for what we had and still have. Yesterday I walked the same way we had walked 3 years ago for our first anniversary. It was such a great night. It was the first time I had dinner at your house with your parents and that made me realize how our relationship was becoming serious. When I walked throw those streets I remembered every reason that made me fall in love with you. I realized that our breakup was mostly caused by others and that we should had ignore all the bad influence. You can't deny that we are perfect for one another but maybe right now is just the wrong time. You must know that I don't regret anything I lived with you. I spend the most stressful time of my life with you and you were always there when I needed you, you gave me the strength I needed. This day will remind me of you, every year over again. We had a real love and and I am sure there is still love left. You can't ignore the fact that you can't go a day without thinking about me. The 11th november will always be our day! 4 years aren't nothing. I should have asked you to be my nothing because that's the only thing that lasts forever. 
Anyway, I miss and love you. Happy 4th Anniversary my endless love. 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário