quarta-feira, 17 de setembro de 2014

Long time ago

2 years ago
It has been a while since the last time I wrote something on my blog but today I felt the need to write. To write to you. When I read all this posts of the past 4 years I realize how much has changed. After all these bad moments we had, we found back together and had better times, but right now I'm sitting here and you are gone. This time for real. There is no going back because you made the choice to go your way without me. It was our choice but the difference is that I still think about you and your already have the attention of another one. I will not say that is a bad thing, it's your good right to have someone new in your life but it's hard to see you being happy without me and saying all the things you used to tell me to another one. I could say that I would fight for you but it is not true. I don't want to fight anymore. Not with you neither for you. I don't regret anything I had with you, no fight or kiss, because you were the best thing that ever happened to me. You were the one who saved me from the darkness I was in and I am so thankful for that. I could write a whole book about how much I love you or how much I miss you but that won't bring you back to me. I just want you to never forget about us. We were special. My endless love


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário