sábado, 27 de setembro de 2014

Breathless

I thought I was over you and I could forget everything we had but yesterday I realized that there is nothing I can change about my endless love for you. Maybe it was because I saw how you looked at me or because you touched me the way you used to. I shouldn't be thinking about you and I neither should let you hurt me. We had 4 entire years together. Who can you just forget such a long time and how can you replace me just like it was the most easy thing in the world? I miss feeling your love.. I can't get over it, not now. I just wanted you to be real but all you did was messing up with me. I said you should find someone who is perfect for you but it destroys me because I gave you my everything to be perfect for you but it wasn't enough. It was never enough. I miss you!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário